Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

So Long, February, and Thanks for all the...

Jakey

Derek

Well, I think I've complained about February long enough. It's the last day, and I've already moved on. I'm pretending that it's March already...

These guys and I will are heading to the south and the west about 500 miles to check in on things at the other homestead. We'll fit in all our dental appointments and try to meet up with friends and spend all our time in a whirlwind of activity before we fly north again on Wednesday, depending on what kind of an impression March is wanting to bring to this long, dreary winter.

So - due to lack of time and lack of internet connections at the house, I'll be taking the next few days off. I'll be taking my camera and sketchbook with me, so when I get back I hope to have a lot to share. I've pre-posted my photos to quirk, so you can find me over there if you're missing me...

No comments:

Post a Comment