Pages

Friday, February 05, 2010

Wallop

Be Prepared

Looking on the bright side...
  1. I'll have plenty of time to make papier mache things, AND I have supplies for the making of...something I'm not telling you about yet.
  2. I'll have plenty of time to work on the sweater I just cast on the needles today. I've never knit a sweater before.
  3. Someone parked a snowplow right in front of my house, so there's hope that I'll actually be able to leave sometime in the next 72 hours.
  4. There are no desserts hidden away, so I can't get really depressed about the snow and eat myself into a size mumbleymumble.
  5. I've got my love to keep me warm.
  6. The puppy can go out in the backyard without me, now. And he likes snow.
  7. I'll have plenty of time to read my new book.
  8. I'll have plenty of time to catch up on my Netflix stack.
  9. I'll have plenty of time to figure out all the ins and outs of Wii Fit Plus.
  10. I'll have plenty of time...

No comments:

Post a Comment