Pages

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Ahem.

P2037098

Okay.  I'm changing tactics.

Look! It snowed!  Woo Hoo!  I'm so excited! All my life I've been waiting for a snow like this. I can hardly stand staying inside and looking at it...

It really is pretty, isn't it? This is a much wetter snow than we've seen here, and so it's clinging to the tree branches and power lines and transforming the urban landscape into some sort of fantastical confectionary.

I've been staying warm and dry - crafting and photographing and drawing and Wii Fit-ing and taking an occasional nap. I'll scan the drawing I did of Raikki last night and try to get it posted tomorrow. He's got some pretty cute wrinkles and rolls of extra skin...very much fun to draw.

******************************************

I have to tell you about the weird dream I had the other night.

I dreamt that I was divorcing Dr. SmartyPants and HE WAS TOTALLY OKAY WITH IT. All through the dream, I kept wondering


a. why I was divorcing him and
b. why he didn't seem to mind it at all.

Anyway - the boys and I found a nice house, located in a major drug selling area of whatever town we were living in, and the Smarty paid for it.

Happily.

Needless to say, he was in trouble when I woke up. YES, I know I was divorcing him, BUT...

He could have, at least, been a little saddened by it.

Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment