Pages

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Well, Color Me Gobsmacked.

drippy

I'm a huge fan of The Pioneer Woman's website. She combines lovely gorgeous spectacular photography with witty writing and delicious recipes - it's really a great place to visit.

One of the things she does really well is break down photography for those of us who don't like to read manuals...she really gives great explanations for things like aperture and shutter speed and lenses and all those things that help you take fabulous photos but are too lazy to learn the old fashioned way.

I like to participate in her photography assignments over at Flickr, too, and compare my humble photos with some of the magnificent ones there.

So...I'm completely excited that she picked one of my photographs for her first group of standouts in the latest contest!  (scroll down toward the bottom and you'll see it!) It's the photo I posted to quirk yesterday, and I'm just over the moon to get a mention...seriously - go look at the Flickr group and you'll see why...

My excitement may carry me through the next blizzard...

No comments:

Post a Comment