Pages

Monday, February 01, 2010

Sing it...

February

I've FINALLY painted something. I was so excited about it that I listed it in my shop, and made it my banner...

I think it's a sign that January is really over.

**********************************

I hinted that Linda and I were up to something, didn't I? Oh, yes. I did!

In January, we started the quirk project - a daily photo blog, where the emphasis is less on perfection, and more on learning to relax and enjoy the process. We're planning to continue it as long as we are learning from it, and are thinking we might open it up to other photographers on a monthly basis, after February is over.

Please feel free to come visit, check out what we did in January, and hang around and heckle encourage us on our journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment