Pages

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Everyone Say it With Me...

Raikki

Awwwwwwwwww. He's adorable!

Yes. Yes he is.
*****************************
I got up at 5:45 this morning and dug him a path to the backyard, after he tried to go walking in it on his own. The snow came up to his chin and completely freaked him out. Pretty funny.

*****************************
Pathway

This was my morning's work in the front yard. It is already being obliterated. At 7:00 am, we were up to 17 inches, with another 5 to 9 inches forecast before the end of the storm. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny, and believe it or not, I'm eager to get out and see what two feet of snow looks like in real life.

But today? That snow is too wet for me to get out in while it's still falling...and I've got crafty, arty fun planned...

No comments:

Post a Comment