Pages

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Rollin'

North

500 miles one way.

It never ceases to amaze me what kind of ground you can cover in an eight-hour day.

It just took me an extra day - the weather was kind of crummy, so I hung out in Knoxvegas for a day to let the clouds roll by. But - I'm back here in this straight-up thug town.
*************

When I got back, I sat out on the back porch and talked to my mom on the phone and just let the sunlight wash down on my face and seep into my pores. The daffodils and crocuses are peeking up through the mulch. The forsythia buds are growing larger. The birds were chirruping.

It made me think I just might make it.

No. It's not spring, yet, but it is coming. This hemisphere is on the upswing.

And all the people said...

oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment