Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mercurial (Four Days to March)

Mercurial

I will not talk about the weather.
I will not talk about the weather.
I will not talk about the weather.
**************************
I'm feeling very, uh, stormy today. Like I might, er, snow a little more and have wind gusts of 25 to 35 miles per hour. There's a low pressure system off my east coast and my barometric pressure has been dropping all day. I'm considering knocking down a few trees and power lines.

But.

I will not talk about the weather. Because that's just getting old.
**************************
I will, however, talk about the fact that a low barometric pressure system makes me sleepy. Seriously. I'm like a walking barometer. My sinuses start getting wonky, I can't stay awake past 2 pm, and even with a nap I have to go to bed by 10. I'm a night owl, people - it's hard for me to talk myself into going to bed by 10, even when I'm so tired I can't stop the words on the page of the book I'm reading from flailing around the page like Mexican jumping beans.

Meh.

I need a good high pressure system to swoop in and take over, and bring some blue skies and warm...

I will not talk about the weather.
I will not talk about the weather.
I will not talk about the weather.
****************************
Four things I love about the internet:

  1. I just found out that lots of people are affected by barometric pressure, therefore I'm not a loony, because the internets said I'm normal. I am just feeling under the, um, weather.
  2. Puppy dog photos. Seriously. Guaranteed to lift any mood.
  3. Instant recipes. No cookbook needed.
  4. Creative genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment