Pages

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Krafty

Leaf on craft paper

I'm channeling Karen Blados today, with her magnificent lines...I'm still considering adding color to this - I think it will look fantastic against the kraft paper.

We're getting ready to go camping next week. We haven't been since the spring, and the forest and lake are calling our hearts. That means I'll be away from blogging for almost an entire week. I hope I can take it.

I will be photographing things like crazy and sketching like mad, getting ready for November's bloggy fun. I'm considering NaNoWriMo again this year, even after my crash and burn last year. This year, I won't have a major move looming over my head, and although there will be travel, as there always is in November, I am pondering the possibility...

I'll be back tomorrow with the final winners of September's print giveaway - don't forget to vote in the poll and comment in the post if you haven't already. You have until 10 tonight.

2 comments:

  1. I love kraftpaper - this will be beautiful inked or watercolored in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of art your camping experience inspires. This is a fantastic time of the year to be outside. You are making me feel a little jealous.....a lot really...

    Have tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete