Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sweet Mercy

D. Handsome.

I need to lock this boy up.

If he ever gets a chance to look at a girl other than his mama like this, I'll have to beat them off with sticks.

J. Sunny.

And then there's this one.

I once watched a little girl run into a post because she couldn't quit looking at this one. Seriously. He was only 6 at the time. Now he's 8. It's only getting worse.

Thankfully, he's oblivious. Far more interested in sword fights and Bakugan and using the Force.

That first one up there, though? NOT oblivious. Not-quite-ten-years-old.

Loves the ladies.

Help me.

7 comments:

  1. I'm no help - first, I'm a guy. Second, my son is now NOT oblivious (finally), and he's twenty-two. They call him. There's something entirely wrong about that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holey Criminey woman! That's what happens when boys have gorgeous moms! It's all genetics! You have no one to blame for these boys outrageously awesome looks but yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny, but you're right. THey are lovely looking boys. Enjoy them while you can. The line up starts all too soon. Get that stick ready. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is just a lady killer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep. You've got your hands full. What fun!
    ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have mercy! You do have some good looking fellows!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Sheila. Who's to blame? Beautiful boys.

    ReplyDelete