Pages

Friday, October 09, 2009

Autumn Arrival

I've been out in the woods, which makes me very happy, and since you all asked, I thought I'd show you my pretty teeth...

A Distinct Lack of Braces
photo by Derek Ott

Please understand that I've been camping, I'm not wearing any makeup and I'm over 40. LOOK AT THE TEETH...THE TEETH...

We had a great time, the weather cooperated and the leaves are just beginning to turn - I'll write more tomorrow, when I'm back in Arlington. My connection here at Panera is about to time out...

Until then...

peace.

12 comments:

  1. YAY!!! You're back...I've missed your posts and you. And the teeth? OMG...beautiful!! But then again, you have always been beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do you have to brag about your natural beauty?! Seriously, you're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous teeth on a beautiful and talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous....I hope to be like you when I am over 40!! Ha Ha Dig Dig....

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look gorgeous!!! beautiful smile

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diahn,

    Lovely teeth; quite the natural beauty you are.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. wish my teeth looked that healthy :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. um, no need for makeup....

    and don't forget to wear your retainer -- really. Adult teeth especially like to migrate back. I'm sure your ortho gave you the dissertation -- take it seriously. yup. experience. I'm 45 and after re-doing a little re-visit with bracing a few years ago because the teeth were moving, I've worn my retainer every few days ever since.

    and like I said, make-up? nahhhhh, you look good baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diahn, you are as beautiful as your writing, your painting and your photography (and I ain't just talking teeth). And I, uh hum, am an authority on over 40 (unfortunately).

    ReplyDelete
  10. No more tracks? Love the smile!

    Seriously, you've been missed around here. Glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You don't look a day over 25! Seriously. And you don't need makeup. I'm so envious :-)

    ReplyDelete