Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Listen...Do You Smell That?

Listen

It's autumn.

And it smells delicious.

*****************************

This is post number 700. 700 times I've come here, said a little something, shared an image of some sort. That's, on average, just like 4 academic years of showing up here and offering something and getting a whole lot in return.

It's like getting a BFA in blogging. No. I already have a BS and and MS, let's say it's like I have a PhD in blogging, and this has been my dissertation. All 700 pages of it.

Finally.

I have a Blogtorate.

Feel free to call me Blogtor Ott.

*****************************

Oh - and my Lens.Us.Together contribution is up...go check it out, along with all the other wonderful photos from this week!

7 comments:

  1. you made me giggle with the thoughts on the number of blogs.

    and yes, I love the smell of fall too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your title should be Dr. Blogator Ott.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like one of the villains in a James Bond film...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Can I get one of those, too?

    And does it come with a certificate?

    Or do I have to pay $125 or something to get it on paper?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Sounds like one of the villains in a James Bond film..."
    lol it does actually :)

    you need to make up a certificate saying you have a blogtorate now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Comblagurations Blogtor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh steviewren stole my joke! Maybe you should just be Dr. Ott and get a show on NBC, helping people to get their saggy blogs back into shape.

    But I digress...

    Yippee 700!

    ReplyDelete