Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Aww, Shucks...

Fallish

You people are too sweet.

I wasn't really intending to beg for compliments on anything but my pretty, newly straightened teeth, but ya'll know how to treat a girl right, don't you?

We decided to hang out another day in Knoxville, rather than rushing back to Arlington, so I'm out and about trying to snag free wifi wherever I can.

Thank you very much, McAlister's.

Next week I'll be putting prints in my Etsy shop - my dear, sweet, lovely Dr. SmartyPants bought me a FANTASTIC printer that prints in archival inks on archival paper and honestly? They may look better than the originals. I mailed out all the winners' prints yesterday, so I'm very hopeful that they will add end up in the right boxes soon and unbent.

I've been honored with a feature on My Craft Corner this week. That's a newish social networking site for artists and crafters of all sorts - so if you fall into that category, head on over there and sign up to meet some really wonderful creative people! Even if you don't fall into that category, head over and say hi.

I'm also featured in a treasury at Etsy - head over there and do a little shopping, why don't you? You just can't go wrong with handmade stuff, peeps - it's really lovely!

Last, but most definitely not least, I managed to finally get my contribution to Lens.Us.Together up - if you haven't checked out the wonderful photography going on over there, please do so now - you won't be sorry. Become a follower, too - so you don't miss a thing!

4 comments:

  1. gotta love etsy for sure!

    congrats on the new printer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh -- what is the new printer? Do you also have a new camera lens ... 'cause this is an awesome photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Etsy rules. Totally.

    The printer is an Epson R1900 - it uses the pigment inks and the prints are GORgeous. and NO - this is not a new lens - I've just been challenging myself lately to use just one lens and really figure out everything it can do. Apparently...it can do more than I thought...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet the prints ARE gorgeous! Very cool!! And good work with that one lens... I'm giving that photo much love.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete