Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blind Contour Friday - Week 1

Oscar BC

Welcome to my first hosting of a Blind Contour Friday! I'm hoping I made the Mr.Linky thing right, and that I'm not stepping on anyone's meme toes and that you'll join in and that you think I'm pretty. play along and have fun.

All you have to do is create your own blind contour drawing and post it on your site, use Mr. Linky to link to the post, and leave a comment here. Make sure and visit the sites of everyone participating and spread a little blind contour comment love, okay? Oh - and don't worry about it if you don't quite get it ready on FRIDAY. We're not exactly Type A around here...we just want to see your drawings. You can post it anytime between now and NEXT Friday!

Oh, and link your post back here to help spread the word about it!

Thanks everyone...now go play!



11 comments:

  1. Wait for me.....I might be a little late posting mine, because I just remembered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Stephanie! Take your time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:29 PM

    Hi Diahn, OK, I'll play! Guess who's out of practice...but it's way fun. I hope I posted correctly. And, hope to play again next Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you did it just right, Peggy! Thanks for playing! I'm off to see your post, now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! I hope others join us and play along. I wonder how long it's been since I did a blind contour drawing? Reminds me of Betty Edwards' first book!

    Diahn, your dog all snuggled into himself is a blast... I should have posted the one I did of your pretty face, but it wasn't strictly 'blind' contour, so I didn't!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for playing, Deborah! I love the drawing of your camera - fantastic! I'd love to see the drawing you did of my face, even if it isn't strictly blind... maybe you could email me an image?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to play too :)

    regards,
    mescrap

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm behind -- hopefully will get mine posted today. Or tomorrow. By next Friday, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diahn I am here from the LENS blog...your work is simply beautiful!this is a wonderful idea ~elk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too much fun, Diahn! It's hard not to pick up my pen, and just kills me not to look. This is definitely a good exercise for a Type A like me! (Oh, and what a nice avatar pic!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, elk! Glad you stopped in from Lens!

    Lol, Connie - I try so hard to keep my pen down and my eyes up, and I always fail eventually...but I keep trying! Thanks for the nice comment about the avatar pic! My almost 10 year old son took that picture - and did a great job!

    ReplyDelete