Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fair Dinkum

Koala
Sketched from taxidermic specimen. Smithsonian Museum of Natural History.

This is as far as I could get while wandering the museum with the boys a couple of weeks ago. They bounce like pinballs through the mammal hall, shouting "LOOK" at the peak of their volumes.

*********************
I watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail last night. I laughed until I snorted.

Then I marveled at Terry Gilliam's illustrations/animations and was in awe all over again at the pure genius behind them.
***************************
I'm feeling very random and disjointed this week. Can you tell? I hope to pull it together very soon. I don't like it.

Not one bit.
********************************
I did laundry every day last week.

Every. Stinking. Day.

Today, I walked down to the laundry area, and couldn't find the washing machine because of all the dirty laundry.

I keep looking around for Rod Serling.
****************************************