Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Bird Brain

Mockingbird Skull

It's Monday.

Nuff said.
*************
There's still time to play along with the blind contour drawings - they are so much fun, people - even if you don't draw, you should try it - you'll be amazed at how clearly you begin to see shapes and silhouettes and the ins and outs of things. Scrap paper, napkins, the Sunday paper - doesn't matter what you use - just grab a pen, an object to draw and get at it...then link it up for us! Go to the Friday post to see what to do.

******************
Did you know it's almost Halloween? Where the heck to does the time go? I've been busy knitting in preparation.

Knitting for Halloween?

Yep.

Something I've never knitted before, although I hope to make two this week.

If it works, I'll show you a picture.

If it doesn't.

Well.

You'll just have to deal with the disappointment.

*******************
I went to the eye doctor today. It was interesting. I'm very near-sighted.

But I'm over 40, so I'm starting to get a little far-sighted.

And they are canceling each other out.

So my vision is improving.

I'm like Benjamin Button.

**************************
Have a great week, peeps...

6 comments:

  1. It's Monday, indeed. Sucky Monday. But hey, at least you got yer legs! Have a good week, Mrs. Button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yeah. that happens. I used to slightly nearsighted. But I can't see to read anything without my glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, at least it things are cancelling out ... but just temporarily! You'll end up like me -- tucking glasses in strange places, just in case you need to read something...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! And LOVERLY bird brains!
    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. Benjamin Button?!!!

    You are a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ... make ... me ... L-A-U-G-H ... A ... LOT!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete