Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

More Halloween Hijinx

IMG_0288

The boys' outfits...completed. D was Ben 10, and J was Spock. Spock's hair was my knitting project for the week. Junebug's hair is very blonde, and completely non-Vulcan, so we had to come up with another solution. I had a pattern for a Hallowig, and I modified it heavily to have sweet Spockish sideburns. I tried to get one finished for myself, but just couldn't quite get it finished - the modification of Spock's hair took up too much time.

I was so close, though...just needed to finish the top. I'll have it for next year, I guess.

But for this year - this was my Halloween costume.

IMG_0286

I love my new lime-green galoshes.

Hope you and your goblins had a great time...

p.s. these pictures were taken with my new iphone app, QuadCamera. Way cool fun, peeps.

4 comments:

  1. adorable!!! love the knit cap idea for the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they both look great :D

    love your green boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Halowig...J looks just like a little Spock! He has the serious face to pull it off. And Derek, the Ben 10 look is working for him...he looks so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kids looked awesome -- I LOVE the green galoshes -- and am lime green myself with envy over your dad-gum iPhone. The touch doesn't have a camera, so the way cool quad camera app doesn't apply. Phoooey!!!!
    I wants it... Apple people -- why doesn't the iPod touch have a camera????
    :-( sigh.

    ReplyDelete