Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Go Go Go Go Go

After much painting and stitching and masking tape, I present to you...

Speed Racer...

Racer X...

Together...

And a cake to finish it off.  Holy cow - isn't it cute?  I got the idea here.

The knitting pictures will have to wait until later - I just didn't get any thing finished before the light went away.  Still loving that Toasty pattern from over the last weekend - Doodlebug has a new pair and Junebug's are almost finished.  I'm making myself another pair now that I've perfected it!  

Alright, peeps. 

Artober...

Out.

3 comments:

  1. go go speedracers!

    And I can't believe that Artober is Artover now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. your bugs are cute...byyyyeeeeee artober........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool costumes. Racers are perfect for the two boys. Yummy cake. A perfect Haloween indeed.

    Thanks for Artober. I miss a few days but it was fun and inspiring.

    BTW, I decide to attempt NABLOPOMO in November at my own blog but I won't go sign up at their site. I just can't keep up with additional digital account at the moment.

    Cheers,

    Ai

    ReplyDelete