Pages

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Benji in brown

Brown Ben

We're getting ready to go camping tomorrow, so my day was filled with lists and piles and extra schoolwork to make up for half a day tomorrow. I finally had a chance to sit down and draw just a few minutes ago and decided to just play and have a little fun. This is in my new big sketchbook - using a sepia Pentel Brush Pen. Quick. Fun.

And that smudge in the upper right hand corner? Let's just say that someone needs to clean her scanner...

7 comments:

  1. And, so....you are sending your daily art from camp? :)
    Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your quick easy style. I just started a new sketchbook myself. I need to get back into the daily habit. I've never been a very technically strong sketcher. But I have seen an improvement with more practice. I might not get the chance to post a sketch a day but I am taking the Artober challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben, your muse. Lucky cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri - no - unfortunately for posting purposes we're camping deep in the internet-free woods! I'll be DRAWING every day, though and will play catch-up when I get back.

    steviewren - glad to have you along! I'm looking forward to seeing your art this month!

    Mo - muse? Hmmm. Nuisance most of the time...he loves to try and drink my wash water. But he's SO cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent - you've done so much with so few lines. He is really cute...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! It looks just like him, with wonderful lines and placement on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great lines in the cat & so much said with so little. I linked back to you from my blog after seeing "Artober" on soulbrush's site--great idea. Oops, now I need to get busy. Love that chicken!

    ReplyDelete