Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Winging It

Wingin' It

Another gourd in the japanese fold Moleskine. You can see part of yesterday's off to the left. I don't usually work in such a small book, but I found this one the other day. It was up in my studio and I had totally forgotten about it until I cleaned the joint up over the weekend. (Obviously I need to clean the cat hair off the scanner...lower right...I just cleaned that doggone scanner, too...)

We're off to the Deep South in just a little bit, so there will likely be no posting for a few days - at least no posts of drawings. But, I'll still be drawing every day and I'll post them when I get back.

We're halfway there, Artoberites! Keep 'em coming!

8 comments:

  1. It's gourdgeous!
    :-D Have a wonderful trip! I'll be thinking about you and Leonardo together...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gourdlicious!

    Have fun at the shows and with family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG (gourd that is) wonderful work. Have a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful gourds with great depth.

    Have lots of fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice - and I'm glad to know that my scanner is not the only one with a cat hair problem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am so enjoying this....thanks so much for giving me this inspiration, you are very good with your pencil.16 more to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I gave Dianne one of those moleskine today for her birthday. i have one too but haven't decided what to do with it yet. This is an awesome drawing! Have fun on your trip. We are leaving again next week for a long weekend in the 'casita' to the desert.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the gourd! have a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete