Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

Chalk It Up

The boys and I went to the grocery today for a few items, and saw some wonderful, tiny, alien-looking ornamental gourds in the produce section. These show up this time of year, designed to decorate your table centerpiece for the autumnal season and every year I get taken in. They are just so darned cute. I picked a few out to paint this evening, and worked on them while the rest of the family watched a movie.

That painting is not dry yet.

So.

Here's the other drawing I made of the cute little punkins today instead.

Punkin

I did mention at the beginning of Artober that sidewalk chalk was an acceptable medium.

For more chalky fun, head over to the Hoedown...you can see what the monkey-bugs were up to.

2 comments:

  1. auntie soulbrush had no idea junebug and doodlebug were up to their usual monkey business, so i will now go on down and check 'em out...love your punkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun fun stuff!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete