Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Mess of Pumpkins

Literally. I have no excuse. I was jealous of Linda's free-spirited backgrounds on her pomegranates and pears and I got a little crazy. I started spattering and that was okay, but then I started dribbling and things went wrong in a hurry.

Note to self: Dribbling is fine in basketball. Not so good in just about everything else.

A Mess of Pumpkins

On the plus side, Linda and I did meet up to go to Jerry's and ogle purchase a few art supplies and she gifted me with my choice of pomegranates! I chose this one.

Thanks Linda - you're the best!

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:20 PM

    Kind of looks like my kitchen counter during dinner preparation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like FUN! :-D I love those pink shadows. yep... shadows really CAN be any color, as long as the value is right ... you proved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, you are having way too much fun. Love those dribbles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dribbles and spatters are fun. Do a little Jackson Pollock art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dribbles and splashes are great! Mine always looked terrible, there is definitely an art to it! The colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Diahn, these are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:48 PM

    I rather like dripples and splashes and splatters. Makes a painting look casual, not forced. And you only bought a few art supplies? I didn't know that was possible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so alive! I need to get loose and free like this!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete