Pages

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Junebug-ish

Can't leave out the little brother.

Junebug-ish

I had intended to work on my pears today, but it just didn't work out that way. Too many items on the lists. Too many hands needing assistance. I finally managed to sit down just a few minutes ago and draw this from a photo I took over our weekend in the mountains.

There are many things I could point out that are not wonderful about this drawing, but I'm not going to do it. One of the reasons I wanted to draw or create something every day in October was to just draw without any of the pressure of having to be perfect.

Goal met? Check.

8 comments:

  1. Looks perfect to me. Goal met perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job. I'm proud of you...you didn't over-analyze. Definitely goal met.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somwtimes it takes a goal to force that beauty out of you and share it with us :) Cute little brother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was one of the things I told myself also was to not worry about perfection. Just do it. Your boys are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. he's quite a cutie and i'm sure that you captured him perfectly. i admire your goal to sketch every day! too often i let my busy life and work keep me out of the art room altho it is the one place i feel most content.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, check, chick! :-D Goal met!
    Perfectly said, too -- and I would have recognized Junebug without you saying who it was, so well done. He gets such a solemn look on his face ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, it's super Diahn, looks perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i agree 100% no pressure just enjoyment. thanks for starting the artober challenge, i am loving it.

    ReplyDelete