Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

ONE

When I woke up this morning, I heard D whispering to Dr. SmartyPants, "Mom's birthday is TOMORROW.  She'll be 40!"  Dr. SmartyPants whispered back, "Are you sure?  I think she's just 25."  Now you see WHY he's such a smarty.

I can't say I slept well, though.  This boy decided that I had a better spot in the bed than he did, and he tried to take it from me.

Sleeping Oscar

Now, I have to say that I love this dog, but some things are sacred.  As in the sacred sleeping spot upon which I lie.  Do not mess with that spot, dog.

Oscar Nostrils

You may be asking, "Why would a woman allow a dog in her bed at all?"  

Reclining Oscar
And the answer would be, "He's very snuggly.  Don't judge me."

Oscar

On to the irrelevant fascinating August 29 facts:

On August 29 in 1628, John Granville, 1st Earl of Bath (English royalist statesman d. 1701) was born.

Hello.  I take baths. 
That dog needs a bath.

I tell ya - these "coincidences" are beginning to creep me out a little.