Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Okay.

It's been a long (but very good) day and I'm tired.  I had a kind of odd evening out with the family and had some strange interactions with people that I'm not really sure what to do with, so I'm just going to link you to an interesting article on turning 40, instead.


More tomorrow from the great land of freaky, pink-haired, almost-forty, homeschool-mom that makes people at dinner parties not have any idea what to say to her.

Besides, "Oh."

Off to obsess process.

3 comments:

  1. For my 40th birthday (in January) I went skinny dipping in the Pacific......I was lucky not to get arrested. The next day I was flying down the mountain skiing and got snowed in. It was the best birthday ever!!!! Till I turned 43 and got a tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... I wonder if, in the article, she MEANT to say "skin scare" rather than "skin care" or if it was an unbelievably clever accident! :-D
    Hee hee ... I want to hear details about that dinner party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait -- and I want to party with Maaartaaa... Di, can we go to California?
    :-D

    ReplyDelete