Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2008

I'm 40. And 1 Day.

I know I promised to not obsess, and really - I'm not - but I thought since I tortured you all through the process of turning 40, I'd at least let you see that I'm hanging in there.  I haven't broken a hip yet, my hair is still pink and I have all my teeth except the ones I voluntarily let be removed in order to augment the orthodontist's needs.

I had a really nice day yesterday.  The boys were extra sweet, they gave me a gift certificate for a spa pedicure at my favorite salon and made me my favorite kind of cake.  Krispy Kreme Chocolate Glazed Donuts.

My cake...by request

They took me to Wasabi, a local Japanese Steakhouse for dinner and we pigged out on steak and shrimp and all the goodies that go with it.

Dr. SmartyPants arranged it all, of course, and I got to pick up my birthday present today.

Happy Birthday to Me

Dang, it's my new 'stang

I let him drive

Self Portrait with Mustang

He is SO getting lucky tonight.