Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

See - I AM Still Drawing


lightshow 008, originally uploaded by diahn.

The boys and I played around with the bulb function on my camera last night. It was fun and funny and silly and caused mucho howling laughter from the under 8 crowd. In this picture, J held down the shutter button while I drew a head with the LED flashlight that is usually attached to my keychain. D was in charge of turning the lights out once we were ready to go.

For more fun and games with the bulb setting - click on the Flickr banner in the sidebar...we made lightshows and ghost images - if you have kids, you should try it! If you don't, or yours all grown up and gone away - you should try it anyway!!

4 comments:

  1. WAY too much fun!!! I love the little things in life that we discover along the way. I can almost hear you all giggling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like fun - but I'm not sure my 'drawing' would come out as well as yours did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm... performance art ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, I know if I knew how to do this my little bed bound patients would never again doubt that I am the coolest nurse on the peds oncology ward! LOL. I have a cannon rebel xti...tell me PLEASE how to do this!!!!
    BTW, I thought I had been the coolest mom when my kids were little...I take my hat off to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete