Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Fill the Tank

033

I need a recharge. Do you ever get that way? I've got a lot going on, as I'm sure everyone does this time of year, but I'm not enjoying it so much. It all seems a little shallow and hollow and pointless. That sounds harsh. I'm enjoying some things - some that I really never thought I would enjoy or even do, but the day-to-day stuff is a little empty.

It could be the change in gears here - I've really enjoyed this blogging every day thing. I'm finding it less difficult than I thought it would be to write an entry every day and I like sharing my photography, BUT...part of the general blandness to my days may just be the lack of drawing and painting. THAT has become so much a part of me, so maybe not doing it is causing me to slip into a little bit of a funk.

I don't know. Maybe I should quit thinking so much and go draw something - splash some paint around. My studio is all clean and pretty.

Too pretty...

2 comments:

  1. Yeah -- go paint something!
    ;-) I've missed your painting, too -- even thought I've LOVED your photography and blogging topics. Actually, I think you should continue with the photography and other randome blogging topics, but add the painting back in. Or something like that.
    Hey -- take a photo of that clean studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, I can't believe you haven't been painting! Here I thought you were doing it and would surprise us someday soon. I HAVE to sketch something everyday and sometimes I just walk around with a pen in my hand:)

    I have enjoyed your daily blogging-the photos and topics.

    Hey Linda, lets insist she draw or paint something :)

    ReplyDelete