Pages

Friday, November 23, 2007

Raiders


Pirate, originally uploaded by diahn.


Yesterday we at at my in-law's house - turkey, dressing, squash, sweet potatoes, broccoli, green beans, corn, mashed potatoes, rolls, roulage, buckeyes, brownies...

I gained 10 pounds.

Today we'll go to my parents' house and do it all over again. Mom had originally said she wasn't doing anything big, but I talked to her last night and she said she was just going to make turkey and ham and dressing, green rice, etc., etc., etc.

The good news is that I won't have to eat again until Christmas.

Aaargh...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:09 AM

    You made me laugh! This is the time of the year that it doesn't stop, how hard you try; and to top it off, it is WINTER, you WANT to eat! Enjoy!
    ronell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you know that I look forward to your posts everyday, they are so entertaining. So, you can't stop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-D Aaaargh indeed! Bring home leftovers...

    ReplyDelete