Pages

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Flat Out

Finlay watched Abner take off and wondered what the hurry was.

Finlay

Abner has the lead in the polls, but Xanthus is making a strong showing...if you haven't voted, please do! It so interesting to see so many different opinions.

****

I'm featured in another Etsy Treasury, which is very exciting - if you have a chance, please click over and have a look - then click on some of the shops - it helps the treasury move up the lists and gets us more exposure...

****

The ladies at Lens.Us.Together are doing a brilliant job of interpreting the word of the week - "Abandoned." I'm still mulling it over and haven't quite figured out what my photo or subject is going to be...dang it.

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the day, I can tell it.

3 comments:

  1. I adore Finlay and Abner...absolutely adore them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kindly, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love Finlay, too!

    ReplyDelete