Pages

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Berried in Paperwork

IMG

A new ACEO in the shop!

I'm getting ready to start school here at Ottwork Academy, and the paperwork is piled high on my combination art desk/school desk. It's a mess.

In fact, it's so much of a mess that I walked upstairs, took one look, and considered public school for a moment.

Then I had a vision of a day without my monkeys and I curled up in a ball on the couch and cried the rest of the day.

Okay. That's just a big fat lie. It was only for 10 minutes, and I'm not flexible enough to curl up in a ball.

****


And HEY - this is exciting. I'm now a contributor to a lovely bloggy project called Lens.Us.Together . It's hosted by Char, and is a weekly themed photography blog. Go have a look, put it on your blogroll, make it your friend - there are some really talented photographers in the group - you may even recognize a few of them! Thanks for letting me play, Char!

3 comments:

  1. WooHoo Diahn! I'm glad to hear you are a member of Lens Us Together. I'm looking forward to the weekly challenges. I need outside motivators to get me in the creative thinking mode.

    Pass the cherries please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this one ... "berry" much...
    Sigh.
    Lens.Us.Together. is going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the berries and the leaves in your header!! i admire your homeschooling your boys! i wish i had had the opportunity to do so with my kids.

    off to check out the link!

    ReplyDelete