Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

May I Have the Envelope, Please...

Sorry I've left this so late, but it's been a full and fun and busy day, and I just couldn't quite find the time to get onto the computer.

If you haven't see the poll over >>>>there on the sidebar, it was a really close vote this week. Emory one by one single, solitary vote. Sooooooo....

I'm going to put prints of each (Emory and the flower girls) into the shop, and the winners this week can choose which one they want.

On to the winners...

First out of the Random Number Generator was...












Where 3 equals Vicki Holdwick

Second was...











Where 38 equals Karen Hargett!

Congratulations, ladies - send me your mailing addresses, and I'll get your prints in the mail right after October 1!

I'm going to wait to put up the next poll until Sunday night - this weekend is just too jam packed with stuff...
***
For example...

I'm heading out tomorrow for the 24th Worldwide Sketchcrawl, hoping to meet some local artists. We're meeting up at the fountain in DuPont Circle, for what should be a gorgeous day of sketching. Any DC area artists are welcome to meet up with us - I'll be sure to update tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I can't wait to hear about Sketchcrawl. Have fun. Tell all when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats winners!

    ReplyDelete