Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Friday...

I've got a new set of paintings to choose from this week. I'm also trying a different poll style than last week...It's over there, on the right...in the sidebar. It's just a list of the names, so here are the pictures to remind you of each one. You can click on the names below the photo mosaic and go to the Flickr image, if you want to see a larger photo of each one...

The winner this week will be the second print to go into my Etsy shop...so pick wisely, grasshoppers...


***
So here's the deal this week...Vote for your favorite and leave a comment here to tell me what you chose, or what color your eyes are or what kind of snakes you like to handle, and you'll be entered into the weekly drawing for one of the prints. I'll select two winners next Friday from among the comments. Want to add to your chances? Okay...here's what you do...

  1. Leave a comment here - that's the most important thing - you're not entered into the drawing if you don't leave a comment.
  2. Friend me at my Facebook Fan page and/or Follow me here on Blogger. My friends and followers always get an extra entry!
  3. If you Twitter, use the TweetMeme button below to tweet this post. Make sure to add @diahn to the tweet, so I can find it easily to give you credit for the Tweet!
  4. Blog about the giveaway on your own blog or on Facebook. Make sure you link back here, and send me an email or mention it in your comment here, so I don't miss it!
That's it! Easy breezy, lemon squeezy. You peeps are awesome for helping me out like this!

***

And on to this week's winners...the random number generator spat out these numbers...

What does that mean? Well, it means that fellow snake handler, Ann of Blue Bird Hill (#7) and Elena, the French Toast Girl (#44) will be receiving a print of Abner after the 1st of October, when they go into the Etsy shop!

Congratulations Ann and Elena! Email me your snail mail addresses and I'll get you your print!

Have a spectacular weekend, my friends...I'll be having one, too!