Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Performer

Just in case you thought I disappeared for the week, I thought I'd throw you a photo. This girl was learning the ropes of being a performing acrobat, and the joy on her face was contagious. I'm feeling a bit like this today, as after almost two years, I can see my teeth again! Yay for the end of braces! Woo!

Your comments on the poll have been fantastic! I love them all. I am thinking of putting them all together somehow just so we can enjoy them together - fantastic fantastic fantastic! There are still a few hours left before the poll closes, so if you haven't voted and commented, get busy, people!

I'm also still trying to figure out what my contribution to Lens.Us.Together will be this week. It may be a VERY late entry. We're heading back up to Arlington, VA tomorrow morning, where I'll try to buckle down and get it done...

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:15 PM

    Yay! I still remember the day I got my braces off - over 15 years ago! The smoothness of my teeth! Ahh. Couldn't stop running my tongue over them...Oh the joy. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And why are we not seeing a picture of YOU!!??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have captured a beautiful smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh YAY! I forgot this was the big day!
    :-D Good for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! I had a second round of orthodontia as an adult (the fixes done in my teen years just didn't hold up) and it was the best decision ever!! Hope your new smile gives you as much happiness as mine gave me!!

    Your art and your marketing have really come together in the last few months. It's a joy to see what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Kristi...where's the pic of your new smile???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll get a picture up soon - just haven't had time, yet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Diahn for freeing from braces. I used to wear it long time ago. Celebrating the new smile.

    ReplyDelete