Pages

Friday, September 04, 2009

Fridays in September

IMG_0002

First things first...this is new in the shop!

Now - on to the Friday thing. I mentioned, earlier this week, that I was going to need everyone's help today. Thank you all for volunteering. You're so very kind! I promise you'll be rewarded for your time and effort.

I'd like to put some prints in my Etsy shop, but I'd like for you all to choose which paintings you think will make the best prints. So - I'm adding a poll below, and I'd like for each of you to choose your favorite of the five for this week.

I'll be adding a different group of five every Friday in September, and with the results, I'll add the winner of each week into the shop as a limited edition print.

Easy peasy, right?

Right. As a reward for this difficult task, I'll be picking two names each week from the comments and they'll each receive a print of the winning painting! That's right...TWO names. Four weeks. THAT'S EIGHT PRINTS, PEOPLE.

I'm feeling a bit giddy.

All prints will be mailed out to the winners during the first week of October.

So - make your selection in the poll below, comment IN THIS POST about your selection, or what you ate for breakfast, or how you feel about the treatment of puffins by polar bears, and your name goes into the magical random number generator.

If you happen to be a member of my Facebook Fan Page, you get an extra entry...just like that! You can join now, you know - just click right here and then click on the "Become a Fan" button. If you're already a fan - you don't have to do a thing (except comment on this post). I know who you are...

I'll close the poll on Thursday, September 10, at 10 pm Eastern Time, and announce the winners on Friday when I post the new poll.

(By the way - larger images of all of these can be found at my Flickr site...)






The poll is closed, peeps! Thanks for voting!