Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wait...What Day is it Again?

IMG


Lord.

I've been off all week.
I don't mean "off" as in doing nothing, but "off" as in mentally unaware of ANYTHING.

On Tuesday, while walking back from the grocery, I asked the boys what day it was. They looked at me as if I were an idiot, because, DUH, Mama, it's Tuesday. Later, we went to the Talky Beer Place, so I thought it was Wednesday, because that's when we go to the Talky Beer Place, but no...it was still Tuesday.

Yesterday, Dr. SmartyPants brought a smarty pants friend over for dinner and I was pretty sure it was LAST Friday or something, because when he mentioned he needed to call a cab for the morning, I couldn't figure out what he was talking about as I was pretty sure he wasn't going to Texas until next week, but no. That would be today that he left to go to Texas, and this is, in fact, THIS week.

Mercy.

Help my children.


9 comments:

  1. LOL - I thought that only happened to me - shouldn't be happening to you at all - you're too young!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - love the painting - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh oh - hate that feeling really. hope it gets better.

    loving the red here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these leaves! The colors and textures and dew>> Oh, and, well, at least your kids have pretty pictures all around them. There is that, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm...at least Dr. Smarty Pants wasn't counting on you to keep track of his travel schedule and take him to the airport. Good grief. He's not counting on you to pick him up, is he?
    :-D Great painting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm lovin the leaf series. And I can understand your confusion...I'm having some of that myself. I see that I've missed a lot of great posts over here. Love the portraits of your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol don't worry you are not the only one who doesn't know what day it is. at least you know what year it is ;)

    ReplyDelete