Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Last Chance Voting

Here it is - your last chance to vote in your favorite birdie to be a print in my Etsy shop. The poll is in the sidebar - and all you have to do is comment in order to be entered to win!

1. Cawley, 2. Delmar, 3. Digby, 4. Ewan, 5. Jedediah, 6. Merle, 7. Octavius, 8. Phineas, 9. Finlay, 10. Xanthus


Your comments last week were so wonderful - I've been wracking my brain to come up with another challenge for you - it's so much better than just plain comments! SO...this week, your comment should take this form:

My favorite color is _____________________ because it reminds me ____________________.

For example: My favorite color is periwinkle blue, because it reminds me of the big box of crayons I had when I was a kid.

That's it! Get busy and break out your own Crayola box...