Pages

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Where the Magic Happens

I spent the afternoon rearranging and reorganizing our studio/schoolroom/office. I do this about once a month, it seems, and I never seem to make any real progress. It looks good for a week or so and then it just all falls apart.

It may be the fact that I have a studio/schoolroom/office in a 9x9 space.

It may be the fact that I am organizationally challenged.

No. It's the space. And the desk. And everything except for me.

In any case - it looks nice now. I'm hopeful that it can stay that way through the end of the first week of school.

The computer space, AND my painting space. Unless I can't make that work. I think we may be desk shopping this weekend.

The school space. Much better.
For now.

Give it a week.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow! I've got a new challenge coming up and I need your help. There will be rewards...

3 comments:

  1. I like your all-purpose space. I have an extra bedroom in yellow too but now I pile all the stuff on the big table. I hope I get to do some organizing like yours.


    BTW, Happy b-lated Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed at how organized your space always seems. Most amazingly is that you do it with 2 boys ... whereas my space is always piled up in random stacks that often contains things that really should have been thrown away...
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ai!

    Linda - that's so funny. Had you seen this space the day before I took this picture...you'd understand that this is RARE. Which is why I took a picture of it. To fake out all my blogging friends.

    :)

    ReplyDelete