Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hero.

Guitar Hero, that is.

I am.

Photo by Doodlebug

This could be a serious addiction.  Icy D.  That's my stage name for my band, "Evercool."  Too bad we had to box it up to move to DC.  I'd be playing right now.

The truck is packed - all but the last few things we'll need in the morning.  We're not staying up to watch the ball drop - the new year will just have to start without us.  We've got a long drive ahead of us.  Needless to say, there won't be a long post tomorrow, unless we get there and get unloaded in record time.

But I'll still Twitter from the road, so you all can follow my every last move. 

I know you want to. 

Don't try to hide it. 

It should update over there on the right hand side of the page, or you can click to follow me on Twitter.

Dr. SmartyPants will be driving the big Budget moving van, and I'll be driving his car - so no long travel naps for me, darn it.  I love to sleep in the car.  I'm sure Doodlebug could drive, right?

Stay tuned, peeps.  This weekend, I'll be back in action, laying out the 2009 plan.  It's still being formed in my head and I'll have about 8 hours tomorrow to contemplate whilst driving up the Shenandoah Valley. 

I hope your New Year's Day is peaceful and full of hope.  And I hope your new year is peaceful, full of hope and rife with adventure.

Peace.

4 comments:

  1. (sound of sobbing)

    ... sniff ... drive safely and call if you get lost.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Diahn, I hope it's a wonderful new adventure for you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe and happy new begining. I hope it's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! We're getting settled! Linda - we didn't get lost...even once...

    ReplyDelete