Pages

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Sticky.

I woke up this morning with the urge to draw something. I haven't drawn in a month - November is all about the photo, you know. So, when I sat down at the school table for the boys to read to me, I picked up my new softcover Moleskine and a #2 pencil and stared off into space, waiting to see what inspiration would come.

I got nothing.

So, I drew on the advice of Danny Gregory and others and just drew what was in front of me.

Sticky

I used this hot glue gun back before Thanksgiving and it is still sitting out, because I'm such an awesome housekeeper. But, now I can say it is still sitting out because I needed something to draw - so it is art, not clutter.

You'll back me up, won't you?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great drawing, I mean ART! Actually, it is a great drawing. You're good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definately back you up... there's no such thing as clutter. Great drawing Diahn.

    ReplyDelete