Pages

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Tacky.

Do you all remember last year when I was complaining about my lack of the appropriate Christmas tree on which to display my prized ornaments? No? You mean you don't really remember every little thing I say?

I'm crushed.

Dr. SmartyPants remembered, however.

My tacky white Christmas tree.

It's so bright, you can actually read by the light of it. It glows and shimmers and sparkles.

Yes. I am aware of its completely tacky nature.

It is unrepentantly fake. It is undeniably plastic.

And I LOVE it.

Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. Breathtaking! If you can't be over the top at Christmas time, then when? Celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers!! it is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:43 PM

    Not tacky at all. It's.... luminous!

    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful tree!! Don't let SmartyPants get to you. Who said all Christmas trees had to be GREEN? Christmas is in the heart and if you like this tree (and I certainly do)it's not tacky! Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who said it's tacky? No way! It's magnificently over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's a lovely tree!!!

    ReplyDelete