Pages

Monday, December 08, 2008

Staple it Together and Call it Bad Weather

If you don't know what that title means, you haven't been listening to Jack Johnson

Shame on you.

Anyway.  I saw on the Everyday Matters group that this week's drawing prompt was "stapler," and I knew that I had one, and that it was already sitting on my table, just beside my glue gun that I still haven't put away.  So I drew it.

Stapler

Don't hate me because my life is so exciting. 

In other news, the Dell tech came and installed my new hard drive, and I'm happy to report that as of now the computer is happily humming away and working fine.

I hope that is a permanent fix.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:14 PM

    I love your blog, I invite you to visit me, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am jealous of your wild and wonderful life...the drawing too! I love Jack Johnson. I only discovered him about 2 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you can handle all this excitement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I know...I should slow down and drink it all in, but when life comes at you this fast...

    you just gotta go with the flow.

    Woooo...I feel the wind in my hair...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooooo!
    :-D I love the stapler and the Jack Johnson song!

    And, ahhhhh... the wonderful tackiness that is Christmas. IT IS THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK then, I'll just hate you because you are such a good artist! Great stapler. Glad your 'puter is up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to think I'm a good drawer.

    Better than a sock drawer, but not as refined as a lingerie drawer.

    Some days I'm a junk drawer.

    :-D

    ReplyDelete