Pages

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Self Portrait with Deer


Self Portrait with Deer, originally uploaded by diahn.


Feeling a little kicked around today. Trampled. Frustrated. Nothing terrible - just one of those days in the life of a homeschooling mom that makes you want to pull your hair out. NOTHING was accomplished today that could be considered creative or worthwhile, althought I did get to eat a chocolate glazed Krispy Kreme doughnut, and I didn't even have to pay for it. (Thanks, C. - I needed that!)

DANG.

I'm going to do my Christmas drawing for the day - maybe it will put me back into the spirit. So - tomorrow should be a double drawing post kind of day. In the meantime - here's me...getting kicked around by one of those sleigh-pullers.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry ... but funny, too! The photo rocks! It must just be one of those days ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geesh! how come these days just seem to happen like this...I had one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice photo...I like seeing a little corner of your christmas tree, it looks beautiful...how about more?
    ronell

    ReplyDelete