Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I'm a Little Bit Country...


Guitar Ornament, originally uploaded by diahn.


...and a little bit Rock and Roll.

I bought this little ornament the other day to commemorate learning to play the guitar this year. It's not exactly like my guitar, but it is close enough. I like my acoustic/electric because I can play a little hoe-down and then switch on the amplifier to rock out if I want.

It suits the many sides of me...

inktense pencils in my large Moleskine sketchbook.

Christmas 007

And for you photo lovers out there - here's my dining room, all the way around...

4 comments:

  1. Neat guitar sketch and a perfect reason to get an ornament. I love the photo. So neat with all those reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a Renaissance woman - how do you fit it all in? Very nice sketch, and that photo is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-D I LOVE it! The drawing is perfect (have you mastered Pink Floyd yet?) and I love all those colors in the reflections in the ornaments. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are just way cool! I love the photo!!!

    ReplyDelete