Pages

Friday, December 14, 2007

DANG...gle


Christmas 013, originally uploaded by diahn.


These little teardrop ornaments dangle from my dining room chandelier. I got them last year and they were just lost on my tree, so I decided to hang them from the chandelier - they stayed until about March, I think. They're so pretty and delicate, like mermaid tears, or something.

I'm recovering my my teeth-ectomy. I did a little drawing of them today, but I haven't scanned it yet - Is that gross? The actual teeth grossed Dr. SmartyPants out quite a bit, but the boys thought they were cool.

The tooth fairy still hasn't shown up.

2 comments:

  1. These are such gorgeous Mermaid Tears (neat name for them).

    Happy to hear recovery from teethectomy is going well. Maybe you need to leave a bribe for the tooth fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! They would be lost on a tree -- cool idea to hang them in the DR. :-) Can't wait to see the cool teeth pics!!!

    ReplyDelete