Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Soapy Shadow

My Method

I'm not overly brand loyal. I usually buy products based on their cost, rather than on their label, but there are a few exceptions. This is one of them. I go out of my way to buy this cucumber hand soap by Method. It smells heavenly and doesn't dry out my already dry skin. Lovely.

Even more lovely was the shadow it cast on my sink!

For other wonderfuly shadowy pictures, visit the links over at Hey Harriet! It's the birthday of Shadow Shot Sunday! (And looky - I'm featured in the collages! That's so exciting!)

Happy Sunday, peeps. I'm off on the road again...I'll be driving 2400 miles or so over the next two weeks...


But I'll keep you posted...

9 comments:

  1. I like cucumber but I can't for the life of me imagine it smelling heavenly. I didn't think it had a smell. Maybe it's just our boring cucumbers grown over here that don't smell pretty. Now that green shadow is heavenly! Have a super road trip! Happy travels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that shadow is really cool!

    your trip sounds exciting. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh -- love that green shadow! And I also love the smell of cucumber stuff, so I'll have to try the Method brand. :-)
    Have a wonderful trip -- eat some mud-bugs for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those colorful shadows! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like brand either but some exception.

    Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely soft soapy shadow! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful green shadow! Hope you have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Lavender Method soap for the same reasons you love the Cucumber - smells good and doesn't dry out my hands. And you can't beat the color.

    Have a fabulous trip and come back restored and reinvigorated and all that...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you've captured this colorful shadow!
    have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete