Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

The Holly and the Random Thoughts

Holly

It's a random thought kind of a day today...


  1. My children are loud. Piercing ear drum, shattering brain case kind of loud. My hormones do not appreciate it today.
  2. Christmas Eve is 10 days away. Doodlebug the Loud will be 10 in 9 days. 
  3. Dr. SmartyPants woke up at 3:30 am to catch a 6:30 am flight. It was cancelled, and changed to a 8:00 am flight. Then he sat in the airport for 5 more hours before he actually got to get on his plane. I hope it is flying, now. Poor man.
  4. I don't understand why belching is so funny. 
  5. My head hurts. See #1
  6. Is it too early for a beer?
  7. Okay, I'll eat chocolate chip cookies instead.
  8. Thank God for text messages from friends who understand you.
  9. I haven't wrapped any presents.
  10. I cleaned the whole house, top to bottom, side to side last week.
  11. Not so you'd notice now.
  12. Wow. That's a big truck.
  13. I'm thinking of getting all my hair chopped off.
  14. Or dyed black.
  15. No. Not black. Fire-engine red.
  16. Never mind.
  17. People are weird.
  18. Except you people who read my blog. You're fine. Brilliant, actually. I love you.
  19. I read the first two Harry Potter books this weekend. Again.
  20. Have a nice Monday, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment