Pages

Friday, December 04, 2009

Blind Contour Friday - Week 7

Welcome back to Blind Contour Friday, everyone! Sorry I missed getting it done last week, but with all the travel related to Thanksgiving, I had to let something go...I hope you'll rejoin me this week!

All you have to do is create your own blind contour drawing, post it on your blog and leave your name and a link to your post in the Mr. Linky there at the bottom of this post.

If you're having trouble thinking of something to draw, you can check this great list of ideas and just pick one. Relax, pick up your pen and S L O W down while you observe what you are drawing carefully.

Please make sure you link your post back here so we can spread the word and add more and more players. If you use Twitter or Facebook, feel free to post it there, as well!
*******************************

IMG

This week, I took a little tour around the edges of my Christmas tree and came up with this very chaotic, jumbled up mass of spiky and round things.

Obviously a Christmas tree, no?

Let's see what you've got!



No comments:

Post a Comment