Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Blind Contour Friday - Week 8

BCFBug

Sorry this is so late in the morning - I got off to a rocky start today.

Well, that's not exactly true. I was just feeling lazy and spent too long drinking my coffee and catching up on all the Tiger news.

Bleh.

This is a blind contour drawing made of my son's pencil holder - a plastic molded, old-school VW Bug. I find that I have a lot more trouble with curvy shapes when I'm doing blind contours. My eye wanders more without the stopping places that edges give me.

For more information about blind contour drawings, along with inspirations on something to draw, click here and follow the links.

Add your link below, so we can see your lovely drawings, and don't forget to link back here so we can spread the word!!



No comments:

Post a Comment