Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Haiku Winner




The boys mulled over the choices, looked at me like I was nuts because it was too hard to choose, but finally decided that Dan Kent's Haiku was the winner!

Royal stroll, alone,
Snowy steps of sun on sand,
Crown of white tendrils

Congratulations, Dan! Email me your address and I'll put the sparrow sketch in the mail to you this week!

And a BIG thank you to everyone who entered this week - haiku or non-haiku - you all really know how to make a girl feel special.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, that IS a good haiku! He even worked in the traditional seasonal reference. Good choice, guys -- and LUCKY DAN!
    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Can't believe I won! Thanks Derek and Joshua! I am so honored. :) I also love birds and your beautiful sparrow will have an honored spot in my home or at work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Dan! Job well done!

    ReplyDelete